Access to and use of this Columbia International Removals Limited (“Columbia”) official sites in social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs and wikis (collectively “Sites”) is subject to these terms and conditions. Use of the Sites constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
Access to and use of the information, services and products provided on the Sites by Columbia International Removals Limited are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Sites and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Columbia or its products and services are provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The texts, images, audio/video clips, information, services, software and other materials made available to you on the Sites (“Contents”) are protected by copyrights or other intellectual property rights and laws. You also agree not to adopt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Contents or reproduce, republish, download, distribute or exploit the Contents for any use other than your personal non-commercial use. Any other use of the Contents requires the prior written permission of Columbia or the relevant third-party owner.
- Columbia does not verify nor warrant the correctness and accuracy of the Contents and assumes no liabilities whatsoever with respect to any of your loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly due to the use of the Contents. Moreover, the information provided on the Sites has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using the Contents in any way that is suitable for your purposes.
- You agree that Columbia is not liable for any liability you incur as a result of using the Contents. In no event shall Columbia or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of the Sites or the use and dissemination of the Contents.
- The Contents contained on the Sites may be periodically updated. Columbia reserves the rights at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the Contents, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logos and icons or the products and services relating to Columbia referred to on the Sites. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the Contents or any part thereof that may be accessed through the Sites may originate outside the boundaries of the Sites. Therefore, Columbia excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any Contents or part thereof which is/are derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Sites.
You may participate in the message boards, chat rooms or email or any other communication forums on the Sites (collectively “Forums”) subject to the following:
- You shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, information or any other materials (“Postings”) which are unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, discriminatory, hateful or sexually, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or constitute junk mail, any form of “spam” or invade anyone’s privacy, disclose any confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets without authority or consent, infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local or international law or regulation;
- The Forums are provided solely for your personal use. You shall not include in your Postings or otherwise distribute on or through the Sites any content or material containing any advertisement or promotion (save as expressly permitted by Columbia in writing), solicitation for goods, services or funds or make any commercial or other unauthorized use of the Forums.
- When using the Sites and the Forums, you agree to treat others with dignity and respect, and free from harassment and bullying. You may not impersonate others through the Sites or Forums in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Columbia reserves the right to investigate, monitor or screen the Postings on a regular basis, but takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the Postings. The Postings are not the views of Columbia nor endorsed by Columbia, whether or not they are made by an employee or associate or affiliate of Columbia. If you disclose your affiliation as an employee or associate of Columbia, you must state that the views expressed in your Postings do not represent those of Columbia. Columbia reserves the right to remove or delete any Postings from the Forums at any time without giving reason or notice and without incurring any liability to you whatsoever.
- By posting, uploading or submitting the Postings on the Sites or the Forums, you grant Columbia a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt and create derivative works from the Postings. You agree not to take action against Columbia in relation to material that you post, upload and/or submit and you agree to indemnify Columbia if any third party takes action against Columbia in relation to the material you post, upload and/or submit.
- All trademarks, trade names, images, logos and pictures identifying Columbia's products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to Columbia. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of Columbia. You agree not to use any logos, brand names, slogans or trademarks used or displayed on the Sites, or disclose or otherwise deal with any of Columbia's confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets or any form of intellectual property without prior written consent from Columbia.
- The products and services mentioned in the Sites are at all times subject to Columbia’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Services and other relevant conditions. Local variations may exist and apply depending on the country of origin of the shipment. Please contact Columbia to obtain a copy of the terms and conditions.
- Whilst Columbia makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Sites, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the Sites. In other words, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from the Site is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other forms of malware.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of the Sites nor infringe the integrity of the Sites by hacking, altering the information contained in the Sites, preventing or limiting access to the Sites to other users, or otherwise.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Sites and you agree that you will not access or use the information on the Sites in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through the Sites shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Columbia, its directors and officers from and against all claims, losses, damage, liabilities and expenses resulting from your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- Any legal action or proceeding relating to the Sites shall be governed by the laws of The Hong Kong SAR. If you attempt to bring any legal proceedings against Columbia you specifically acknowledge that Columbia is free to choose the jurisdiction of our preference as to where such action against us may be held.
- Columbia may suspend, block, and/ or terminate your use of the Sites at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. Columbia hereby expressly reserves its rights to revise and amend these terms and conditions or to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
- All contents of this website which are referred to or accessed by hyperlinks through this website are, unless otherwise indicated, protected by copyright. You may print and/or download a hard copy of individual pages of any of the Websites for your own personal and non-commercial use [provided that you do not remove any copyright notices]. No hyperlink to any of the Websites may be made without the prior permission of the respective owners of the Websites.